Updated on May 7, 2015
Recently technology is blending digital content into our real world and integrate our increasingly digitized lifestyle with our physical lives in a seamless, natural way to blur the line between what is real and what’s computer-generated by enhancing what we see, hear, feel and smell. Augmented Reality is the technic to make all that happens.The Blog will be very long so I separated in to multiple post. Kindly use the links below to find what you are looking for.
- Developers who are looking to integrate Augmented Reality in their Applications/Games.
- Non-Developers who wants to know what is Augmented Reality and what can we do with it.
- For Code Demo I am expecting you have good background at C# & Unity3D.
You will learn:
- What is Augmented Reality.
- Difference between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- See where can we use Augmented Reality.
- How to implement Augmented Reality into your (Application/Game).